Re: [New service] Free phone system for friendship/dating

Hello.

I wasn't going to post this, but I decided I will.

This is probably going to be somewhat of a rant. regarding posts 5 and 6, I fail to comprehend why it is necessary to bash Philip's work simply because a large number of people do not use telephone systems anymore. It's not like you're being forced to use such a system, however it is there if you feel the desire to do so. Philip said in his first post that he had fun creating this side project. I also find it somewhat sad that it was said that he could have found a better use for his time. Obviously, if he had fun creating the project, wants to improve upon it and would like to see how much interest people would have in it, he's using his time quite well, regardless of the technology he's using to do it.
One more thing, pulling The National Federation for the Blind and the royal national institute for the blind is going way off topic. About that topic though, I fully agree with @Nocturnuss' post.
I personally don't think I'll be using this system, but to those who are, have fun and enjoy. And thanks Philip for sharing your project.