Re: [New service] Free phone system for friendship/dating

At nocturnus: In short, i'm sorry i jumped the gun a little in my previous post. Sometimes, as you know, context is really hard to grasp when using a screenreader. What may fully be intended as observations of one person's behalf turns in to a flat sounding attack on the masses. I'm sure you thought your post out clearly, i was wrong to assume otherwise. Outside of this forum, my girlfriend is the only blind person i associate with at all. So, i have a ton of sighted peers, and i understand your point about blind folks who need to interact and mingle with sighted individuals. From the blind people i have interacted with, to be honest, i cringe at how isolated they were, and how much they truly needed to learn out there in the big world where things actually take place outside of there bubble. I certainly wouldn't waste my time being an appolagist for that level of isolation, or the lack of will to mingle with the rest of society. Your points certainly ring true , and we could all take pieces of advice from them.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : livrobo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : livrobo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : livrobo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : arqmeister via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Trenton Goldshark via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Trenton Goldshark via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : hhurstseth405 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : shuteye via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : philip_bennefall via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : voucherproblem via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : voucherproblem via Audiogames-reflector