Re: I am affronted by the presence of god

Hi.

I can't remember if I mentioned this in my last post but I went through  the tunnel that peple speak about as a kid. I've left my body and felt energy in my hands and so on, i'm not afraide of dieing because I know I'll go somewhere.

I think I like the idea of christ but equaly can say that about any religious figgure.

I didn't grow up christian but was baptised. I doubt I'll follow a religion like todays christianity and here's why: 1. According to some chirches, being a gay/lesbian/trans person is a sin, yeah; no. I'm not gay but find this to be disgusting.

2. The idea of helll. Piss god off and he'll put you in hell for ever? That makes no sense to me, that's so... Human. I've heard that we can put ourselves in a place where there's no god and I can understand that if we feel we deserve it but the creator actually putting us in a place of flames and so on for ever just because we didn't follow every law in some books doesn't make sense to me at all.

3. The idea that christe didn't "sin" I'm sorry but if you come to this earth, you're going to do something negative because that's the human experience.

Having said all that, I do believe we have a soul and that if sience looks hard enough, they'll find it.

I'm not bashing christians here at all, as I said; I don't know much about your religion as I didn't grow up in it even though I was baptised as a baby, so if you guys and girls can give me your own understanding of the world, i'm totally ready to hear it.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : abdullah_mohammad via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : lemm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : wing of eternity via Audiogames-reflector