Re: History of AudioGames.net, from the first posts from each room

@25
Yeah you're right. Pulling this kind of thing in the rest of anywhere wouldn't work. However, because things have evolved the way they have, things just are the way they are.
We've got a decent amount of one-person-dev-teams around here and the lack of money is a problem for sure.
It is up to the dev though, to run the site and whatever else is necessary, and in some cases with some games things just didn't work out.
In some areas we need to change but in others maybe we don't. Now that I'm looking back over that last post in this topic from me it wasn't completely thought out.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : star fire via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : star fire via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : star fire via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Phoenix009 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mazen via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Phoenix009 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : targor via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Gaki_shonen via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : MatthewSmithYT via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : azure via Audiogames-reflector