Re: Gwconnect's Dead. Thanks a ton, Window Eyes.

I totally and completely agree with Chriss that gw disconnect was in deed useless now that we have skype talking. The ads got on my last nerve! I mean, really? Having to download window eyes, even a demo at that, just to remove ads? Waste of hd space if ya ask me. Now they need to make gw social cries free facebook is free so why should users have to pay for it? I understand the whole thing with twitterific/tweetings having a premium version or an upgrade of sorts, but there is at least a free version that lets users use the core of twitter. Same for fb. Actually, I am considering contacting fb and twitter and asking them to make another rule for devs that if they wanna make paid clients, there needs to be at least a free/lite version. No, not a trial version, a free version, and if it is a trimmed down version, it can at least provide users the benefits of the core of fb and twitter.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : cj89 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Trenton Goldshark via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Trenton Goldshark via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : alfaalfa via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : stewie via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Andy93 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Arabic two thousand via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Arabic two thousand via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Trenton Goldshark via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : hadi . gsf via Audiogames-reflector