Re: Return Of The King multilanguage version released

Hello players. I am glad to announce that we have found an option for a convenient and enjoyable game without network errors.
My ping is constantly fluctuating between 130-230 MS. Sometimes there is more, but in general it is possible and pleasant to play.
To play, you need a gaming VPN ExitLag. This VPN is paid, but they provide 3 days to test absolutely free.
Install VPN, restart your computer. start the game, then run vpn with administrator rights.
in the search field, write for example "Return".
recognize the screen with insert+R in NVDA and select return of the king from the list.
then set the sliders, for each case the values are individual, you can experiment with that. I have a value of 3 in the first slider and 1 in second.
In the combo box, the Beijing server must be selected.
After that press the button "optimize routes" and apply the changes. you will get a network error in the game and after a few seconds the game will start using vpn.
You may need to allow vpn to be used through the firewall.
VPN Link:https://www.exitlag.com/