Re: Return Of The King multilanguage version released

Link to the latest version of the game. Attention, there is no English localization file in this archive, you must use your own file. This copy is customized for Russian speaking players.
Here is the link: https://dropmefiles.com/NdEi2

This is a link to the Russian localization file
Amateur, but very high quality translation. I did this together with my Chinese friend. She explained to me everything that I did not understand. In addition to the game locations and items, the translation also translates most of the Chinese players' nicknames, since the Russian speech synthesizer does not voice Chinese characters.
https://dropmefiles.com/92jzH