Re: Fun with youtube, warp zone acapella and honest movie trailers

I realized the honest trailers were made by smosh, who also did one of my favorite youtube series, "16 bit high". it is a cartoon series featuring teenage versions of master chief, Mario, mega man, and Zelda triing to make it through high school. my favorite episode of it is "physical platform education", as It makes fun of how master chief was only character not to appear in a platformer (yes, they did put Zelda 2 into account while making that), plus duke nukem it in it and as usual sounds like a total badass.