Re: an appeal

Bro, just go play Mortal Kombat's Kombat League with your mike on, it'd be right up your alley. tongue
Which is why so many people don't do it because it's toxic as heck.
A lot of games are toxic, but in a game like wayfar, being a general ass hat publically or making enemies with powerful friends tends to end badly for you. Just think of the consequences!
As others have stated so eloquently - although online changes on the dynamics someone based on the setting. Honestly if you don't have that inate ability to read rooms and your fellow humans, explaining the social contract is going to be really fucking hard. I get it, it's complex. I've seen a lot of autistic people struggle with this, but most of them feel sorry for their actions and are some of the nicest, if it a bit odd, people I have come across. For you though sir, I see more narcisistic personality trays in you - though that is only my observation and I will not fall into the trap of armchair psychoanalyzing someone.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JayJay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nolan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector