Re: an appeal

Here is a quick, rl example for this over-straight nature of mine, normally from my sighted period:

There is a quite attractive barmaid I know, and came very well along with, over many, like 15 years or so.

One day she changed her earlier, dark red hairstyle to a totally different, blond coloured one.

The moment I saw her, I noted, that this new hairstyle of her looks aweful to me, and how much better, nicer her previous hairstyle was, aka how much more I liked it.

Since she knew me well, she took no offence at all, but realized I am just saying how I feel about the matter, with no intention to harm her, but to let her know my oppinion the straight way, hoping she may change her mind, and return to her previous hairstyle.

However, the moment I made a similar comment to another, new barmaid, who I barely even met, I recieved a big slap, and was almost banned from the pub for it.

But I just had to say it, I felt it for necessary, not with the intention to annoy, harm, or provoke her, but merely to tell her straight, to let her know how I feel about her new hairstyle.

It was a wrong thing to say in her case, I admit that, but I just couldn't hold it back, that was the problem.

So there is nothing wrong with my intention, it's all about the situation and the people involved, I must learn, no matter how hard it is for me, to control this over-straight nature of mine, and somehow hold it back within less familiar communities, like online game communities in this case.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JayJay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nolan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : targor via Audiogames-reflector