Re: Golden Crayon Asset Replacement Project

I personally need to hear the sounds so I get a good idea of what to replace them with. The idea here is to make sure that people don't have to drastically change their maps. We don't know, for example, what door sound is a sliding door sound or a screen door or whatever it might be. Sure, I could go through each and every sound and write down in a document exactly what it sounds like, but there's a couple thousand sounds here and thus it would be pretty much impossible to do that. Plus, if it's low quality enough, people can tell what it is but aren't going to be so compelled to use it because it's just that bad.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JayJay via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : GrannyCheeseWheel via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JayJay via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JayJay via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JayJay via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : MatthewSmithYT via Audiogames-reflector