Re: Golden Crayon Asset Replacement Project

Update: Tunmi actually compiled a full list of sounds that need to be replaced already, but here's the thing. I'm seeing that there's files from this folder that are missing from both the sounds that belong to him and the sounds that need to be replaced. For example, in the sounds that belong to him section, I can see door sounds 186-197, but in the sounds that should be replaced section, I only see door sounds 83-117. This means that nowhere in this file does it mention anything about door sounds 1-82 or 118-185. What could this mean? Could that mean he's not sure about the others? Could it mean he wants to keep those ones regardless? Could it mean he just missed some files to add to the document? My natural instinct would be to replace all the sounds in the must replace section and the ones that went unmentioned, but I really don't know. I could use the help of Defender/Zarvox/An-Idiot again, because then we could just go through the sounds, and anything they recognize we could replace. Ideally I want to have a small team helping me with this so we can prevent theft, because the more people you have the more chaotic it can get, and I was working with those 3 at one point and they seem to really know their stuff. GCW, you seem to know your stuff too, but I'm not sure if you'd want to help or not.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JayJay via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : GrannyCheeseWheel via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JayJay via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JayJay via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JayJay via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : MatthewSmithYT via Audiogames-reflector