Re: thinking about leaving the us

@GCW
I like guns.
However, most people shouldn't have access to guns in the modern era.  They just don't have the necessary training or respect for them, and use them more as a security blanket or recreational device than a genuine defensive tool.
Also, guns are a foolish first line of defense, and statistically have far more potential to cause harm than do good in their lifetimes, yet people treat them like the end all and be all of personal protection in this country.
When the majority of gun owners stop using them as play things, fashion accessories, dick enhancers, or political statements, maybe I'll agree with you.

And yes, I do realize that most liberal politicians don't consider even half of these things when they foolishly go after all firearms in general with their ignorant, hysterical rhetoric, but it doesn't make them less true.
Because I've seen plenty of willful stupidity, mental gymnastics, and outright dishonesty in the gun community in the last few years, and while I still enjoy learning about guns, I don't think the status quo in this country is a good one.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : hurstseth405 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : hurstseth405 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Ghost via Audiogames-reflector