Re: Paladin of the Sky, new full length audio game RPG

Fairly
big
spoilers
ahead

Here's the thing with jason. Either slam him with physical attacks (probably a bad idea), or pick someone with two separate scrolls you can cast accurately. This person should also have an Embodiment type scroll, so Simon's out, sorry. The second boss will two-shot Simon, and this is true of a couple of other bosses in the later area as well. I...don't know why.
Anyway, here's what goes on. Hit Jason with first one spell, then the other. Do not screw up. And whatever you do, don't use the same spell twice in a row. Screwing up, on its own, just means you have less margin for error; if you ever hit Jason's immunity (as in, use the same spell twice), get ready for the lightning or poison. If either of those happens, you're probably dead.
I personally like Shawna for this. Embodiment of Selflessness is probably the easiest Embodiment scroll to cast, and she's got another spell, Giga Cande lla, or whatever it's called, that's not too hard either.
When you bring Jason to below 60 percent health, the possessed child attacks. He's weak to your Embodiment scrolls, and doesn't hit viciously hard. I think he can stun, but it's rare and only lasts a round or two. Think of it like that director fight from way earlier, minus the weird mechanic where you have to counter his big attack with a random scroll. Anyway, just plug away until the boss dies. It's tricky, but not impossible. If you're fairly well-prepared, doing this boss at level 75-80 should be possible, but you'd better be hellishly accurate and you'd better have a lot of upgrades from the statistics shop.

spoilers
end

Just beat Gruff with Gabriel. I think Gruff hits harder than I remember, but with the ability to use potions that battle is still a joke. All of my characters are in the level 24-28 range (Ross is currently highest but only because I ove rprepared for the fight with the comedian and wallopped him righteously. The ghost died in four hits from Shawna. I'm hoping Jason is a bit more of a challenge.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Trajectory via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mohammad///obid via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Trajectory via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Chris via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Chris via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Trajectory via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Trajectory via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kelwl via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Chris via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Trajectory via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Chris via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : BlindJay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Sean-Terry01 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Trajectory via Audiogames-reflector