Re: Any idea why Trials In Tainted Space became unplayable?

Okay I've progressed a bit further, I've finished the deep cave and am now level 10, once Marble has moved to camp, she'll occasionally give you items she's found foraging, one of those is vitality Tincture, I've given one to Arian at the moment, and am waiting for the god of random numbers to give me more, but this will be a slow process without a place to buy them.

I now have Phylla as well, and should get amaly and sophy soon, although at this point the grindage is getting mildly irritating since other than scaling encounters like the imp lords and goblin assassins, finding monsters around my level is mildly annoying, and I'm still trying to grind for white books to find those useful defensive spells, those stingy witches keep giving me either black books or random junk, though if I remember to check the time I might try the study option in the tower.

Rafael only shows up for female players according to the wiki, so none of those skills for me, though I agree about dex based perks being really useful.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Luel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Luel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Luel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Luel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Luel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Luel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Luel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Tensoon the Kandra via Audiogames-reflector