Re: Any idea why Trials In Tainted Space became unplayable?

@Luel, had some nice feedback from the dev as regards the CoC port, and adding at least some of Giacomo's potions to the roster of another shopkeeper in the game, with perhaps alternative names and descriptions so as not to step on any toes.

There's also been an update with new bug squashing as well, though I've not tried it yet since I want to save my current game to a file first.

@Tensoon, Thanks for letting us know about the monster game, I'm not really experienced with the hole Ren py visual novel thing, so I'll wait on this one, particularly since I find I do get a little erotic monster overload from these sorts of things big_smile.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Luel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Luel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Luel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Luel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Luel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Tensoon the Kandra via Audiogames-reflector