Manamon Music and the Bass Guitar

Hey everyone hope you are doing well.
So I guess this would go into the general game form but I am putting it here because I am not talking about game play, but music.
Anyway: So I have decided to scrap my data and do a replay of both Manamon 1 and 2 just for fun. Well I am feeling inspired to focus on the Dim Branch Jungle Music from Manamon1 and the Shadow Canyon music from Manamon2.
So it would be fun to have the jungle music without the flute melody and instead, replace it with the melody on the Bass Guitar.
And instead of the normal guitar from the Shadow Canyon music, make a Bass Guitar arrangement with it. I'm sure it is possible. And if Erin came out with Manamon3, he could use both of those if he wanted too.