Re: Shadow Rine After Story Puzzle Help

Heads up: I'm about to be really, really blunt.

You're either lying through your teeth, or you're lazy.

I typed "zodiac puzzle" into the search bar. Fourth post down gave me the solution.

So either you didn't look at all (thus lying through your teeth), or you read one or two entries and decided you'd done your due diligence.

Either way, try again. I really can't even believe I'm having to say this.