Re: Mortal kombat komplete, worth it?

Hi Cx2.
Well if you have mk9 for the x-box I wouldn't bother getting it for the pc. All ports of the game have the story mode or at least I'm pretty sure they do. I can't remember who it was but I remember that somebody on this forum got the komplete edition and mentioned that it lagged most of the time making it impossible to play.
And just for those of you who don't know mk 2011 is the retelling of the story of the first 3 games mk, mk2, and mk3 the story starts in the present and then flashes back to the past. If you want to watch the story instead of buying the game there is a complete playthrough on youtube just type mortal kombat 9 into the search box. Remember to type it exactly like that to get the correct video it should be the first video in the search results.
Hth.