Re: Stuck in Paladin of the sky. Please help.

various
spoilers
ahead

For the person asking about the gaming facility, just explore the area. There are a lot of long hallways that have only one small gap. In fact, this is the first dungeon in the game that didn't really live up to much. One health potion, no save points (so no dust) and no boss. Every time I play it, I wish I could skip it. You need to traverse it once for storyline purposes. Also, when you finally find the second floor, go through the teleporter and then immediately go down. There will be teleporters on all sides of you just waiting to send you back, so don't mess it up.

To the person asking about Kelly's dream: go to Analytics and fight people there until that phase of the dream ends.