Re: Muds

Alteraeon is good to solo, I was on there last week.

Last I heard dragon realms would only run with their own inaccessible  client. You did used to be able to just run through port and host like any other mud, but apparently not anymore, which is annoying, though you should probably ask the developers just to check sinse  what I  heard was quite a while ago on the audeasy listand might  be inaccurate now.