Re: Castaways contest, with cash prizes!

Nice work Loxias, and thanks for the info about that house idea.
Well there is just 1 more week in the contest, and I'm happy to say that people's scores have been getting really high!  All of the top 10 slots have climbed over 100k, and we now have a handful of different people fighting for those spots.  Plenty of new Castaways players in the community now, and several new Castaways experts!

I'm sure it's no surprise that one of the reasons I wanted to hold this contest was to get new people to try Castaways that had never done so before.  The game was getting older and older, so it was becoming less likely that new people would be picking it up to give it a try.  Because I have a few games in the works that are all based on the Castaways/Daytona story line, I wanted to get more people familiar with the game, and hopefully get more people to beat the game and be excited about its story line.

Keep those game submissions comi ng people!  big_smile  Even if you haven't joined in yet, a week is more than enough time to get good and turn in a great score.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Rocky Waters via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Loxias via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : the terminator via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : yujin9091 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Rocky Waters via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector