Re: Miriani: Once Again

@bradp
Atmos salvage for 20 minutes and you can easily make 7000000 credits, or find large roids which, at the time of this writing, aren't really all that hard to find; each one will give you 5 mill.

@cx2
As I've previously stated, these are just my experiences.  I'm certain everyone else will have at the very least, slightly different situations arise.  My personal desire was to seek out the full scope of the game, given past history with it and all that I've heard about how vicious pilots seem to roam space and frequently steal ships, stun and strand players, and just in general reek havoc.  Even watching the chatter channel hasn't provided me with more than access to one situation that occurred about a week and a half ago involving a pilot who really seemed to be asking for it.  What I'm witnessing at the moment seems to be at the very least, a good chance for new players to join in and take a shot at it a nd perhaps get well ahead before they start being antagonized.  considering I've already bought 7 ships and upgraded 3 of them, I'm still pretty well off, at roughly 300000000 credits and with something like 700 license points and almost that many combat.  I've bought a lore, clothes, spacesuit, an apartment, and I'm not sure what other trivialities.  Perhaps time will change my opinion once again, but for now, there's a good chance I'll be around for awhile on miriani.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pelantas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cx2 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bradp via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bradp via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cx2 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cx2 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : dd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : koma7 . 2 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : hadi . gsf via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : scotf2012 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cx2 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cx2 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Exodus via Audiogames-reflector