Re: Miriani: Once Again

Nocturnus, honestly, it seems to me that you are very resourceful and clever, and most people, sorry to insult, but...Most people are not.  Perhaps this is why you are doing so well in the game.

Myself, I haven't had time, and indeed will continue to not have time, to play in any meaningful way.  To put it into perspective, I've been a "new" pilot since late 2012.  It is now mid 2014.  So...

I've not been connected long enough to experience anything like this, but from the discussion so far, it seems to me that – and someone correct me if I'm wrong – automated bounty hunter ships patrol sectors and try to destroy ships with large bounties?  My question, if this is correct, is this: why do they not go after the people who own the ships?  As has already been stated, going after ships themselves can be pointless, but if, say, a certain ship contained Pirate X, would it not be prudent for a bounty hunter ship to destroy that particular ship?  That would severely limit Pirate X's ability to do anything, and, frankly, makes a lot more sense.  I believe that there is some type of upgrade, some sensor enhancement or something, that actually will display the names of the people that occupy a particular ship, so in-character, this might make more sense than going after ships, not people.  I hope I make sense!

In any event, I would recommend that people look at the Defense Handbook.  Again, I'm still a new pilot, and likely will be for a long, long time, but the suggestions presented there seem reasonable, so follow them.  The command in-game, I believe, is DEFENSE.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bradp via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bradp via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cx2 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cx2 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : dd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : koma7 . 2 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : hadi . gsf via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : scotf2012 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cx2 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cx2 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Exodus via Audiogames-reflector