Re: How much does spelling matter

Hi.
As for me. My spelling isn't that good and my punctuation is quite bad. In school it didn't matter that much as tward has said before, but in college it mattered a lot more. But the thing was they never told me off because of my spelling. The courses were bad apart from one college I went to for a year which honestly was the best college I'd went to. It was a mainstream college. The teacher Gladieth was a really good teacher.  a lot of people thought she was strict but I thought that she was preparing us for the real world. Which is great. I found that the special colleges and schools are quite bad. I don't like them and don't think I ever will. To those blind or v.i people that went to mainstream you're very very lucky. Special schools are good for teaching you Braille and maybe if you're lucky they'll teach you a little bit about JAWS or another screen reader, but apart from that, I found they're not worth it.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : AlexN94 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : AlexN94 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : fergregoire94 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : fergregoire94 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : tward via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : fergregoire94 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : BryanP via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : raygrote via Audiogames-reflector