Looking for insight and recommendations.

Hi,
I am looking for anybody who plays audio games to describe the experience of playing.

I would like some information about how members of the blind or partially sighted gaming community feel regarding whether more could be done to cater to this type of gaming.

What are your favorite games to play and what do you like most about them?

What type of game would you ideally see in the near future?

I'm writing an article for Greenlight games, an indie dev,  and felt it necessary to get some feedback from gamers in the actual community.
I will of course source your views and give audiogames a shout.
Look forward to your replies,
Ryan