Re: Alter aeon complaint

To Rory

I have told you many times that if someone makes you angry then its time to take a break.
Stand up from the pc, walk away, get a drink, eat a cookie, read a book, take a walk, do some sit-ups. Whatever it takes to work off that anger and then return with a clean head.

Spamming, cursing people out and saying things like I want to kill all sighted people is not cool, it don’t make you look like the big guy on the block, its not going to make you any friends, in fact at the very least it will just make people want to put you on ignore.

You have to admit Rory, that Lokar may goad you at times, but he has also been really good to you and has tried to help you better yourself and to be more respectful. Just as Dentin, myself and others are trying to do as well.

To Jayde

Alter Aeon has changed a lot as far as the whole I been here ten years and your just a newbie. In fact many with that attitude have been shown the door by Dentin. We try to listen to both sides and then handle it the best we can.

As far as collecting data I have a feeling jade you’re talking of Dentin and he does collect all kinds of stats and listens to players. He then looks through it all, filters out the stuff that is not important and makes a decision. Sometimes this leads to a change and sometimes he doesn’t feel its best for the game. Changes in Alter happen all the time, some great, some not so great. Dentin does what he feels is best for the game and the players, but  he is not perfect by any means, but if he makes a change that don’t work, he will admit to that and  most times will change it back.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Victorious via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : morpheus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Rory via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Rory via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Kenzon Yeoh via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Lokar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : morpheus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dentin via Audiogames-reflector