Re: Alter aeon complaint

It was a thing regarding quests and when they should or shouldn't be available...I think this was the money-sack quest, which is easy even around level 18 or 19 when you show up on Archais for the first time. Unless it was reversed, I believe there was a change that made it so you had to do all the Seaside stuff (and I do mean all of it) before you could do the money-sack or trow stuff...and I thought that was kind of odd.
Anyway, a difference of opinion is well and good. Data doesn't lie, in itself, but it can miss the point. That's as far as I'll go on it.

Lokar, you coming here and defending yourself didn't really help your case any. As soon as you said "Yeah I goaded him ssoetimes", you lost all credibility and high ground. If you goaded him, then you're also in the wrong. You're nowhere near as bad, perhaps, but you're feeding the problem, and if (as I suspect) you are not the only one to have done this, then it can safely be said that while Rori's actions still belong to Rori, and his responsibility is still unquestionable, some of the other players he's been involved with have potentially aggravated the situation. In a broader scope, that's why there's assault and then aggravated assault, or that's why there's second-degree murder.
I'm not for an instant blaming you or anyone for what Rori is doing. What he's doing is his own fault. But for heaven's sake don't make it worse and then try and act protective or self-righteous. The instant you muddy your own hands, you take yourself off the high ground you purport to inhabit.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Victorious via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : morpheus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Rory via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Rory via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Kenzon Yeoh via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Lokar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : morpheus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dentin via Audiogames-reflector