Re: grave of redemption: concept demo

I haven't finished my first full round, but I'm liking a lot of the new stuff.
My only thought is that when the turn switches, you don't really need to say whose turn it is; they're doing something and their name is announced there, so imo its just extra spam to tell us this again. Great job!

<edit>
I'm not sure if this is intentional, but the status menu out of combat is displaying the description messages, when the manual implies that it would provide the numbers.
Is there any way to make status give us a more detailed view at health out of combat? Maybe the total and a list of the most badly hurt parts?
Also, it seems like it takes a lot of resting to fix yourself if you've got multiple bodyparts hurt, and that the order they get fixed is awefully random. Are there any plans to make this smarter/configurable?
</edit>

<edit2>
Maybe a minute after submitting the above, I ended up crashing. I probably should have copied the call stack, but here's what happened:
I was fighting a lone giant beetle with my newly added surprise.
The beetle perched out of weapon range, and next turn I got an index out of bounds error.
Going back for another round; this is fun! If I get another crash I'll be more specific.
</edit2>

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : vsmiro via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : blindncool via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : fatih via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Socheat via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : john via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : john via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : john via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : john via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : john via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Haramir via Audiogames-reflector