L-works discontinuing sales of Judgment Day and Super Liam

Hi all,
I have sad news to report. L-works just posted on Twitter a little over an hour ago with the news. from the L-works site:
"
This is just a quick post to announce that as of today LWorks will no longer be selling our Legacy titles Super Liam and Judgment day. We will still honor
requests for replacement keys. If you have any sales questions, please feel free to email sales.
"
I hope that if anyone needs replacement keys, that they have better luck than I did when I requested them a while back. Some people have had trouble receiving replacement keys.
I hope someone can post this in the Newsroom, as I am not able to.
SL and Judgment Day were great, and they will be remebered. At least we can enjoy hunting eggs in 13 different modes, with one or 50 angry chickens chasing us, and dozens of trophies to get from Liam and his beta team!