Re: a complain about playroom and its moderators!

nocturnus.
First, what I'm doing is sharing the love of Christ with others,  exactly as it is in the word of God, no more and no less. stating of course that I'm a sinner changed by Christ, and talking exactly the doctrine of Christ: repent and turn away of your sins, in order to be saved. that's it! now, something that really called my atention is, that you said something like you don't feel comfterble talking about hell to other non christians. heck, that's today's problem, most preachers don't wanna talk about things like these ones because it might scare people, but we can't stop talking about those things and we cannot accommodate the message to what the people want's to hear! yes of course, with all the love of this world, not attacking or making anybody to feel offended, but the word of God might be very hard but we gotta preach that!. remember that God is love, but he's a consuming fire as well.
regarding wha t you said about authorities, yes it is true that we must obey every institution and or government as stated in the bible, but we can't consider everything as our authorities. I ain't saying they aren't, but there are some cases were those authorities can not rule us. I don't consider the pope as an authority, one established by God, cuzz that person has no control over me and my actions.
Yes, I know that the rules are there, but then if they love their rules a lot, why they still allowing spam, sex, and  all that kind of offensive content?