Re: a complain about playroom and its moderators!

@Andy93,
Honestly I don't believe it is our responsibility to lecture other people on how they should live their lives.  Christ didn't do it, nor will I, and neither should you.  Yes, he tells us to share the word, but he does not tell us to expect other people to live by it just because we do.  Our responsibility is outlined for us, to be like Jesus as best we can, acknowledging that we will never achieve such a thing owing to our imperfections but trying nonetheless, and letting our actions speak of the Christian life as much as our words.  We can't just walk into someone else's house and dictate the rules in that house just because we don't agree with the way things are going there.  the playroom is not ours; it was not created by us, is not managed by us, and in all reality, can probably get along just fine without us given that there are plenty of peple playing it.  Perhaps the admins on the playroom do have a bias o f some sort or a preference for sexual content we don't approve of, but that's their business, not ours.
While I would certainly not object to discussing your concerns on hell and other issues presented here in, I'm afraid this topic is going beyond the complain and crossing over into a more personal discussion not meant for this particular topic.  As I previously stated, unless the admin panel or whoever banned you decides to offer some explanation there is little else that can be done, and I wouldn't be overly frustrated on the matter, given that plenty of opportunities present themselves regularly for you to share the word of God if that is your desire in life, provided that you look for those opportunities regularly.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Andy93 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Andy93 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Andy93 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : krishna via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Andy93 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : arjan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : roro via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dentin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bladestorm360 via Audiogames-reflector