Re: Dolby's Atmos technology will bring new layer of surround sound

Thanks for moving it Dark.
One thing I learned from a sound engineer was that sounds above you are sensed from the sound bouncing off the bottom of your ear and also off your shoulders with a slight delay.
I am sure if and when the technology of 5.1.2 sounds become widespread then other companies will develop 5.1.2 headphones.
A large part of the expense the article states is probably for the home unit is for the high quality television screen.
I do like Aprone's idea for the  See Munkey.
I was hoping to try it out with a duck hunt game as was suggested by me.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Phil via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Giovani via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Phil via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Giovani via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Phil via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cx2 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : camlorn via Audiogames-reflector