Re: L-works discontinuing sales of Judgment Day and Super Liam

@Nick,
I'm afraid that in this case your statements are insensitive and inconsiderate as well as unwarranted, and are the kind of statements we discourage because they provide developers less incentive to work for our gaming desires.  Answer me this if you don't mind: what entitles me, or you, or anyone else on this forum to a free  game that someone else had to work on for countless hours, troubleshooting, bug squashing, listening to seemingly endless reports that might be similar in nature and knowing that for the most part you have to because to not do so might be ignoring that one bit of writing that could just provide the fix?
@Liam,
Your work is commendable considering the simple nature of your games, and your humor always adds just the right amount of salt to what might otherwise be seen as repetitive gaming genres, both of which are perfectly justifiable reasons to expect payment for your products.  Your creativity is admirable and h as established you as a reputable game developer among many.  JD and SL have entered into various discussions both off and on many topics scattered across this forum I have been a part of, which alone should show you their hold over the audio game community, and I suspect that they will continue to arise in conversations for years to come.  While I and many others can willingly respect your decision regarding both of these titles, to see them vanish without a trace and only to vaguely be heard of as tokens of a time in the past would certainly be a shame.  the best of wishes to you; keep doing what you do.