Re: L-works discontinuing sales of Judgment Day and Super Liam

I totally agree with Post 52. Man, as I said before, although Super egg hunt plus has nothing to do here, I baught it, got my unlock code with sattisfaction, and I'm not repented for the title I got because  look how much fun can you have out of a simple game like that one, unlocking trofies and being challenged one way or another. Keep it up man, deffinetly your job is simply awesome.
One of the first audio games I discovered was Super shot from lWorks, back in 2008,  after playing  top speed 2. and although all I had was the demo, man  loko how much fun do I had with it. and that is how I discovered lWorks and those incredible games.
Now, back to the main idea. Although unfortunately I beated super liam 3 years ago the illegal way, and that's so shameful for me to say cuzz I didn't got it as it should be, I consider it a nice game. And I was considering to buy it, believe me, until I heard this news.
Whatever you do with those ti tles Liam, I wish you the best of the best Liam, cuzz again your work is high quality. It'll be great to have those games to be releaced as  freeware, but if not the game were, and still are awesome