Re: a complain about playroom and its moderators!

Aminiel, regarding all these things  you said, yes I can prove that there is an absolute truth in CAnd that es essential in the doctrine, so with respect I don't know how can somebody   whose not convinced of  what the Lord did, can call himself a Christian. And again, I don't wanna    turn this thing onto a debate, so I prefer to leave this thing once and forever. But yes, I can prove that he's the truth the same way I can prove that 2 + 2 = 4. show me another religious leader that did what Jesus did? plus, the fact is, Mohamad and Buda Gautama, they all died, but Jesus Christ, the one who said I am the truth the way and the life, he's still alive! and one day he'll come for his living church, and again. no matter if you wanna believe or not, that truth is there, and the church of Christ, not the denominations nor the religions, is standing by that solid rock of the truth. So weather you believe or not, one day every human be ing is gonna be in their nees, and have to confess thea Jesus is the Lord. if you wanna receive him as your Lord and savior fine, praize the Lord for the choice you did. if not, OK its your choice, cuzz salvation is a voluntary thing. however as I stated, each choice its gonna have a consequence

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Andy93 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : tward via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : tward via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aminiel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Andy93 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aminiel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Andy93 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dentin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : champraki via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bryant via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : AlexN94 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : AlexN94 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Andy93 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : daigonite via Audiogames-reflector