Re: a complain about playroom and its moderators!

Andy93 wrote:

@Dagonite: man, I'm not gonna start a discussion here, but I'm gonna stand in the solid rock. I ain't forcing my beliefs, and I don't even know why you're saying that. I'm preaching the only truth, the only way and the life in Christ. if you wanna hear the word of God, fine. if not its fine as well, but every choice you make has its consequences.
Now, I ain't gonna compromise the truth, nor I'm gonna change my methods. Jesus doesn't came to this earth to  respect doctrines, or to respect religions, nor he came to establish any religion, but to impose the Father's Will.
That's all for now, case closed as Nocturnus said once

Andy, I don't want to come off as rude, but what you were describing was exactly as forcing your beliefs on others. That's what preaching to others in an attempt to follow Jesus is. It's fine th at you are dedicated in your beliefs, but others will not agree with you. Wouldn't you feel uncomfortable if people were telling you to believe in something that you didn't agree with? They can just as easily claim that they were trying to "impose the Father's will", and claim that you were against the Father's will. Because of this very fact, preaching the gospel to people is generally frowned upon in a highly heterogeneous religious population today.

Nobody wants to hear it in an irrelevant topic. Discussing religion would be interesting (as long as one remains open minded and willing to hear other interpretations) however the site clearly laid out that such discussions were not allowed. They had every right to revoke your privileges.

I was an admin on a forum in the past, and I can guarantee you that most other forums would have low tolerance for such behaviour for aforementioned reasons.

Not only this but Nocturnus has also changed his opinion on the subject as you revealed more information about the situation.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aminiel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Andy93 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aminiel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Andy93 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dentin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : champraki via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bryant via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : AlexN94 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : AlexN94 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Andy93 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : daigonite via Audiogames-reflector