Re: a complain about playroom and its moderators!

Andy, I'll remind you of a quote that I posted earlier in the topic... and I urge you to remember this. God calls us to be truth tellers, yes. But God calls us, most importantly, to love others. You can preach the truth as much as you want, and it may be the right truth. but even if it is, if you spread the right thing the wrong way, then it becomes the wrong thing. Look at post 36... it comes of as very condescending. I believe with all my heart that Jesus is the way, the truth and the life... and I do my best to live that way. but there is a right way of sharing it with others, with use of proper language, as opposed to shoving it down peoples' throats... it would be like handing a friend a bible and encouraging them to read it as opposed to smacking them in the face with it.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : champraki via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bryant via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : AlexN94 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : AlexN94 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Andy93 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : daigonite via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : daigonite via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aminiel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Andy93 via Audiogames-reflector