Re: Grail to the Thief: An Interactive Audio Adventure

threeblacknoises wrote:

Hay I found a few bugs.
Regarding the orphanage:
Once I enter, if I restart the game the sound of kids can be heard in the background for the first part of the game, and a few other background sounds act up as well.
Maybe you could make it where the background sounds are reset when the reset command is used?
Also, I realized tha the game tends to studder on older PCs, mainly in the orphanage but in other places as well.
One last thing, how come there are no longer foorsteps on the bridge when the gard is showing you around.
And, when talking to the trole, when you leave him, the first choice should be climb out of ditch or something instead of leave bridge being given twice.

Thanks for reporting this, we'll get these bugs fixed soon. Regarding the choppy performance of the game - can you let us know your system specs so we can look into it a little more ?

Nick wrote:

it's not letting me download the game.
I try and click on the temporary link but it's for kickstarters only.
also, I need instructions on how to download the game because it's not letting me.
plus, I don't use steam.
I'd rather download the game without steam.

The Kickstarter campaign is over now. If you didn't back the game during the Kickstarter campaign, you will have to purchase the game through the Humble Widget on our website, which allows you to checkout using PayPal or Amazon. Go to our website (www.foralltoplay.com) and go to the bottom of the page where it says "Buy Now Your purchase includes a DRM-free digital download of Grail to the Thief for Windows, Mac and Linux." The Humble Widget for purchasing is right below that text.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : harrylst via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Nick via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : foralltoplay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : harrylst via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : foralltoplay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Nick via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : threeblacknoises via Audiogames-reflector