Re: Grail to the Thief: An Interactive Audio Adventure

Nick wrote:

I don't know where to enter my Email address after I clicked on the widget.
all I get is information about the game, but I can't find a place to enter my Email address and choose how I would like to buy the game.
do I have to go to steam account or not?

If it's easier, you can just send us $5.00 directly through PayPal and we'll send you a copy of the game. We'll send you a PM with more info.

harrylst wrote:

Hey,
Just out of curiosity, how many people have bought the game since release?  I enterred it into the apple vis mac app directory as an accessible game for the blind, and did a quick 10 minute podcast for apple vis showing the game off (only about 5 minutes of actual gameplay, so no spoilers), so that should help get the word out. I really hope, at the very least, that you could do another kickstar ter to develop a new game. I think most people who play grail to the thief would back you if you tried to do another game.

Sales have been OK, but not where we would like them to be. We need to sell around 2,500 copies of the game in order to feel comfortable about making a sequel.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : threeblacknoises via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : foralltoplay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Nick via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : foralltoplay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Nick via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : foralltoplay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Nick via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : harrylst via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : foralltoplay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : foralltoplay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : harrylst via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Nick via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : foralltoplay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Nick via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : foralltoplay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : stewie via Audiogames-reflector