Re: MTG Studios older projects released

severestormsteve1 wrote:

No I don't take any chance to flame people, I state an opinion that certain people find offencive, then rant about it, then yes, I flame them after that.

Here is the problem.  You tend to state opinions in such a way that it does indeed offend people.  They complain about it and you respond by flaming them.  If you feel it is okay to flame someone when they write something you don't like, then why was it wrong for them to disagree with your original offensive opinion?  Shouldn't you hold yourself to the same expectations you are holding them to?

severestormsteve1 wrote:

But just [[wow]], I should be able to state my opinion, without having to start flame wars.

Yes.  Yes you should be able to.  The thing is that you don't seem to be able to.  The problem is not with every single other person.  When person after person seems to be offended by the things you write, you need to start looking at yourself instead of just getting defensive and lashing back at them.

Imagine a man who says a joke at a bar.  Instead of laughing, the other people at the table throw their drinks in his face and walk away.  The next day he sits down with a new group of people and tells the same joke (which for whatever reason he thinks is funny), and again he ends up alone after drinks are thrown in his face.  This same thing happens the next day, and the next day, and the whole rest of the week.  The first time maybe the man legitimately thought he was saying something funny, and it was an honest mistake.  After the results remained the same, anyone except a complete fool would realize that it was not funny, but was rather offensive.  Now since the man clearly knows he is saying something offensive to these people toward t he end of the week, he flat out deserves whatever treatment he is receiving.  He has no more excuses.  The past has proven to him that his approach is wrong.  No "they shouldn't be offended because I'm not offended" excuses will work.  No "I didn't mean to offend them" excuses will work either.  After being presented with ample evidence and ignoring the opportunity to change tactics, the man is clearly just a huge dick.  I'll leave people to find the moral of this story.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : severestormsteve1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : severestormsteve1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : soundworx via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : severestormsteve1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : severestormsteve1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector