Re: MTG Studios older projects released

I had read the rest of what you said, but it had nothing to do with the message I was going to write.

I disagree that people are going to have to just accept your opinions.  If you believe your opinions are pure gold, that's totally fine.  The problem here is that you believe that your presentation can be however you want it to be.  Sorry to say, it doesn't work that way.

If some guy was on here posting his opinions in some foreign language, a gibberish language he invented himself, or English with such horrible grammar that your ears bled when your screen reader read it, you would not accept it with a smile and open arms.  So you've got this person who is posting his opinions in a way that just doesn't work for you, but if you ask him he'll confidently say that his opinions are amazing so you just have to accept the way he post them.  You know what, you'd tell him to go make sweet love to himself because his wise words aren't even worth your time.  You'd be right!  Basically all of us would do the same thing!

It is insane for this hypothetical person to expect us to all abandon our own social preferences/requirements, and conform to his, just so we can hear what he has to say.  If he wants to share his thoughts, he has accepted the responsibility to present them in a way that caters to those he is speaking to.  If you are speaking to a group of English speaking people, post in English with word usage and grammar that they will understand.  If our hypothetical guy doesn't care if people understand what he is saying, then why bother saying it?  He is clearly so full of himself, that he just wants to spout gibberish and throw it at the internet in some effort to please himself.  It will serve no other purpose.

Speaking the correct language is pretty obvious, but presentation is just as important.  You can post the most insightfu l opinion anyone has ever heard, but if you offend the reader you have wasted your time.  You may as well have written it in a made up language because no one is going to give 2 rats about the good points you were making.  Even if you like the way you're presenting the information, as the author it is your job to conform to the preferences of the readers.  Believing that your opinions are so great that people need to just accept it being posted in an offensive manner, it just as ridiculous as our hypothetical man refusing to post in English.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : severestormsteve1 via Audiogames-reflector