Re: Swamp, zombie fps by Aprone

Hi,

Some thoughts again.
I am stuck on map 3 and although i have help from fellowplayers, mostly i am alone on the map with much lood stuck and hidden on the forestpath.
Build up with collecting 2000 skillpoints with much dieing and survived till this morning.
All point in axe and critical dammage to generate as much killingpoints as i can catch, but no luck with finding seramic armour so still used a leather jacket bought from the zone.
Overun by 5 zombi's was enough.

I have to build up again, but i have noticed that the loot on the path was cleaned up.

I do not know if there is lag.
I think at the other hand that the agresslevel and playerlevel only match if you have armour..
And since i am alone the game is off scale i guess.
:d

Have some thoughts about my notes please  Aprone.

I am dieing to hear from you.

Braillemaster aka Peter.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : braillemaster via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Markp via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : App con via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : App con via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : truecraig via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Nikos via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : themadviolinist via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : carlosM via Audiogames-reflector