Re: a few complaints about the blind comunity

I realize that in the grand skeme of things, I'm merely a grain of sand among many.  So, I'll say my bit, and move on.  I think, ove the years we've made a good deal of progress, and I've been alive for 40 years to see that happen.  When I first started school, I had to fight to be in a mainstream classroom situation.  Now, there are many who take advantage of being in such a situation.  I've never minded paying for something within reason, but, in so doing, I have to balance out whether it is important to me.  I live on my own, I raise my daughter.  Sometimes, at the end of the month, I have almost nothing left.  So, I have to save for quite awhile to get some of these things, and that is assuming my daughter doesn't have things come up that she needs more.  All I'm saying is that sometimes, these companies do charge more than they should forthings and sometimes, it's not a matter of will I pay f or an item,...It's can I.  If the answer is no, then it's one more piece of technology that I won't be seeing.  I'm thankful for what I have, and until I can do better, I'll make what I have work.  *warm smile*  I'll thank the developers who put their time and effort into making things accessible for us, and I'll thank the members of this site and others because I learn new and valuable things every day from you all.  Thanks for letting me voice my thought.  Each of you have a wonderful day.