Re: a few complaints about the blind comunity

I disagree on that point Cx2. There is a lot to be said in just having the view out there even if nobody listens to you sinse ultimately if you sit and do nothing then it's your own fault if nothing happens. This is why I went and protested against the Iraq war, not because I thought the government would change their mind, (I actually didn't), but because if I said nothing then I was condoning the government's action.

Same thing with disability. It's important to say what needs to be said even if nobody listens, which is precisely why I've spent so much blood sweat and tears actually trying to write something decent on the subject, and convincing one person, one developer one organization that equal access matters you've at least done something even if it doesn't ultimately in the scheme of things change the lives of disabled people that much.

Nope, this isn't optimistic, but then again we're not a particularly nice specie s.