Re: Braillemon status update!

Hello rachel again:
[[wow]], is simply awesome that this is almost done!
Well, some things about the translation:

First, hmmm ¿lavender? This sounds awesome. One more gym, two caverns, the S.S. Anne(excepting if you have planed something special for it) and if you reach, the lavender tower. This sounds good.

About the names of the towns and routes, hmm this is debatable. In the official translations of the games, this does the mistake of translate all of the names of the cities, but I prefer keep them in English.

About the Pokemon names in Spanish, they have the same names that in English. But in the moves we have a little problem.
The Spanish translation have some differences with the Latin American translation; and in my case I of course prefer the Latin names.

And... this is all
I will be waiting the files to start with it!

Bye!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : daigonite via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : sanslash332 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : daigonite via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : daigonite via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : gregorz via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : gregorz via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : daigonite via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : sanslash332 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : daigonite via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : daigonite via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Haramir via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : daigonite via Audiogames-reflector