Re: learning teory music.

If you're referring to music theory, it's quite simple.  Speaking from stricty personal experience, visualizing a piano in your mind will help you immensely.

In most high school music theory courses, you learn about scales, circle of fifths and fourths, reading in certain keys, establishing a time signature, intervals, and harmony (although I only ever got to tershiary harmony.)

If you need help with something specific, contact me.  I took my high school's theory course, and received a 97% overall.

Best Regards,

Luke