Re: Pokemon X/Y, anyone playing?

Hey Dedenne,

Great to hear from you and I'm glad to know you're making progress with the walkthrough. Do feel free to put any new parts into the Dropbox folder.

Speaking of the folder, I have once again opened it to others, so if anyone would like an add, please post here or PM me and I'll try to get to it. That includes you Arqmeister, I apologize for the hasty removal I enacted on you last time. Whatever happened came at a time when other folders I was a member of were having problems with people deleting stuff, and as I wasn't a member here yet, I didn't see your post about what actually happened, so all I knew to do was remove you. That was my mistake.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Loxias via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : arqmeister via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : James via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : dedenne via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Loxias via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Loxias via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : dedenne via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Loxias via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : dedenne via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Rhythm Heaven 77 via Audiogames-reflector