Re: LLVM discussion

I'm not saying use Python.  I'm not sure why so many blind people are against Python, but there are plenty of other languages that are just as good as it.  My list of packages applies to Python, but was merely an illustrative example: similar lists can be compiled with almost no effort for any of the top 20 programming languages in the world.  Even PHP has realtime audio output (yes, really.  It's disturbing).  I also said to explicitly not use C++ because even experienced coders hate it.
I am saying don't use LLVM.  I'm not sure how you're thinking you can somehow get LuaJIT and LLVM in the same project-not only are they not really compatible, the JIT in LuaJIT means that it's just-in-time compiling.  So LLVm isn't part of it, because you've got a just-in-time compiler.
Distributing a single executable and having a compiler are not synonymous.  Just use some basic encryption.  Real ly.
So since you want an opinion, don't use LLVm.  Not only don't use LLVm, put LLVM inside a big fortified fortress with giant hazard signs on it.  I think that you probably aren't clear as to what LLVM is for.  LLVm is the nuclear bomb for your project.  If you go down the LLVm road, we'll maybe see you in a few years with a project.  If you pick an embedded scripting language, we'll see you in a couple months.  If you just do what I said and pick some language that already exists with a full-fledged compilation and distribution system, you can have the libraries you need installed in an hour with identical functionality as the other two approaches.  If you still need to make it more newbie friendly, write simpler libraries on top of those-you can do one a day, easily, which gives you a project in a few weeks but also gives you something useful and ready and able to be used in a real game in a couple hours.  It also lets the user add literally anything that you don't provide because someone outside this community has already written it and all they have to do is install it.  I'd be willing to bet a very large sum of money that a library exists for every possible Audiogame-related development task that anyone cares to name.  This is especially true of C++, C#, and Java.
if someone has a truly good reason for disagreeing with me, say so.  But this kind of thing is close enough to fact that I'm hesitating to say "my opinion" at all here.  The only reason *not* to go down the road of preparing a list of preexisting libraries and bundling them together as a super-library package is to learn something.  Literally the only reason.  Sighted people use exactly the same stuff as you, so you've got a pool of programming talent that's probably 100000 times larger than the one on this forum.  And they've already done your p roject.  Completely.  There's nothing left.