Re: A Chrono Trigger project

Great work on the demo. I can't help but wonder though. If this project goes well, could the same thing be done for other Square titles? I personally wouldn't mind being able to play Secret of Mana, Secret of Evermore sounds interesting as well. And of course, the Final Fantasy games.
This is a little off topic, but I wonder if it is theoreticly possible to connect a real SNES to a capture card, and have an NVDA add-on that intercepts the video and reads out the text.